Post-Great American Beer Festival is an interesting space to be in. You’re tired, sore, hungover, but ultimately, you’re grateful for all of these people and all of this amazing beer. This industry is filled with some of the most creative, genuine, and downright badass people we’ve ever met. We’ll let these photos and articles speak for themselves but at the end of it – you guys ran us for 3 days straight, you waited in crazy lines to try our beer, and you made an unforgettable impression on all of us.
Thank you to all of our volunteers, thank you to GABF for having us, and most importantly, thank you to all of you who showed up to drink beer with us.
Cheers fellow beer lovers! We’ll see you next year.
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO READ MORE:
– Denverite – A Dozen Beers to Check Out
– The Denver Post – Top 10 Must Try Beers at GABF
– Westword – Best Denver Beer Events
– Porch Drinking – Standouts From Day 1
– The Beer Travel Guide – The Best of Day 1
– Colorado Sun – Can’t Miss Breweries