Summary of Position:
This is an entry level position. A Packaging and Warehouse Operator will primarily work pack-out on the canning line, wash kegs, keep the warehouse clean and orderly, and anything else needed to facilitate getting beer packed and shipped. We are looking for someone who has a passion for craft beer and a high tolerance for repetitive, manual labor. Prior brewery experience is welcomed but not required.
• $12/hr, 40 hr/wk
• Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision contribution; paid vacation; paid sick
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Help package product in kegs, cans and bottles
• Help with the setup and breakdown of packaging equipment
• Wash kegs
• Assist in clean up after packaging
• Perform general maintenance, cleaning, and organizing duties
• Be 21 years or older
• Ability to lift 55+ lbs repeatedly
• Ability to stoop, kneel, crawl, climb, and work in tight spaces
• Ability to manipulate tri-clamps, pull and coil hoses, and work with chemicals
• Tolerate manual labor in a space that is not climate controlled
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time (up to 10 hours)
Orpheus Brewing, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category protected under applicable law.
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply on our Facebook page.