- This event has passed.
Year Five Anniversary Showcase: Smyrna Beer Market
June 29, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
If you missed trying our newest releases at Year Five – don’t fret! We’re touring ATL this Summer with tap takeovers at some of your favorite bars and restaurants!
Our next stop is Smyrna Beer Market, so come say hey to the team, and find out what’s new at Orpheus!
Check our main events page for the full list of where you can find specialty Orpheus beers on tap this Summer!
-The Ferryman Reserve (ABV-11.8%/Imperial Stout)
– An Air Portends (ABV:13.1%/Imperial stout aged 14 months in bourbon barrels with macadamia nuts and vanilla beans)
– Under The Shadows (ABV:6.8%/wild ale aged in barrels with blueberries)
– Stouts All The Way Down Vol 6 (ABV:11.5%/Imperial stout aged in a single Jack Daniels rye whiskey barrel)
– Stouts All The Way Down Vol 10 (ABV:12%/Imperial stout aged in Heaven Hill Bourbon and Jack Daniels rye whiskey barrels with roasted hazelnut and cocoa nib)
– You Only Live (ABV:7%/Milkshake IPA)
– Mimicry Of Volition (Loads of Mosaic and Columbus bring bright pineapple and tangerine to this 6.7% IPA. Some dankness rounds out the hop flavors, and wheat makes it nice and soft.)