- This event has passed.
Year Five Anniversary Showcase: Nonic
June 18, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
If you missed trying our newest releases at Year Five – don’t fret! We’re touring ATL this Summer with tap takeovers at some of your favorite bars and restaurants!
Our next stop is (account), so come say hey to the team, and find out what’s new at Orpheus!
Check our main events page for the full list of where you can find specialty Orpheus beers on tap this Summer!
– The Ferryman Reserve: ABV:11.8%/Imperial Stout with coffee, chilies, cocoa nibs, coconut, vanilla, and hazelnut.
– An Air Portends: ABV:13.1%/Imperial stout aged 14 months in bourbon barrels with macadamia nuts and vanilla beans.
– Fragmentation Of Silence: ABV:5.9%/ Méthode Traditionnelle with Oblacinska cherries.
– Under The Shadows: ABV:6.8%/wild ale aged in barrels with blueberries.
– A Light Threatens Meekly: ABV:13.7%/blend of barrel-aged stout and barleywine.
– Stouts All The Way Down Vol 8: ABV:13.2%/Imperial stout aged in Heaven Hill bourbon barrels with ghost pepper, vanilla bean, cinnamon, cocoa nib, and nutmeg.
– This Again: ABV: 7%/ Sour ale with pineapple, pink guava, and vanilla.
– You Only Live: ABV:7%/Milkshake IPA with vanilla, lactose, and Galaxy hops.
– Mimicry Of Volition: Loads of Mosaic and Columbus bring bright pineapple and tangerine to this 6.7% IPA. Some dankness rounds out the hop flavors, and wheat makes it nice and soft.