- This event has passed.
Year Five Anniversary Showcase: Kaleidoscope
June 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
If you missed trying our newest releases at Year Five – don’t fret! We’re touring ATL this Summer with tap takeovers at some of your favorite bars and restaurants!
Our next stop is (account), so come say hey to the team, and find out what’s new at Orpheus!
Check our main events page for the full list of where you can find specialty Orpheus beers on tap this Summer!
– Under the Shadows: Wild ale aged in barrels with blueberries. 6.8% ABV
– Stouts All the Way Down: Volume 11: Imperial stout aged in Heaven Hill Bourbon and Jack Daniels rye whiskey barrels with strawberry, vanilla bean, and cocoa nib, 12.4% ABV
– This Again: Sour ale with pineapple, vanilla, and pink guava. 7% ABV
– You Only Live: We made a milkshake IPA. Galaxy? Check. Lupulin powder? Check. Lactose? Check. Vanilla? You’re goddamn right. 7% ABV
– Circularity: Despite its pure strawberry nose, this 4% ABV strawberry Berliner weisse stays closer to our roots of dry, soft, fermentation-forward beers than the aggressively fruity beers you now expect whenever berries are involved. Circularity is easily drinkable with layers of red fruit from the actual fruit and fermentation with our wild Mother.
– Searching for Flowers on Well Worn Paths: After removing last year’s Un-Reborn Again and I Am Only Memories from their cherries and raspberries, we added fresh beer to the used fruit and let it go wild for a year. We finished with white grape juice for a 7% ABV beer reminiscent of rosé – vinous and dry, but juicy with subtle red fruit and light acidity.
– Room a Thousand Years Wide: Brewed with the finest Simpsons malts and aged in Heaven Hill bourbon barrels for toffee, caramel, and dried fruit in a smooth 13.4% ABV barleywine.
– Mimicry of Volition: Loads of Mosaic and Columbus bring bright pineapple and tangerine to this 6.7% ABV IPA. Some dankness rounds out the hop flavors, and wheat makes it nice and soft.