- This event has passed.
Year Five Anniversary Showcase: Hop City Krog Street Market
June 20 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
If you missed trying our newest releases at Year Five – don’t fret! We’re touring ATL this Summer with tap takeovers at some of your favorite bars and restaurants!
Our next stop is Hop City: Krog Street Market, so come say hey to the team, and find out what’s new at Orpheus!
Check our main events page for the full list of where you can find specialty Orpheus beers on tap this Summer!
– The Ferryman Reserve: ABV-11.8%/Imperial Stout with coconut, cocoa nibs, hazelnut, chilies, and vanilla.
– An Air Portends: ABBV:13.1%/Imperial stout aged 14 months in bourbon barrels with macadamia nuts and vanilla beans.
– Under The Shadows: ABV:6.8%/wild ale aged in barrels with blueberries.
– The Dark Everlasting: ABV:14%/Imperial stout aged 14-39 months in bourbon barrels with black coconut and vanilla.
– Stouts All The Way Down Vol 11: ABV: 12.4%/Imperial stout aged in Heaven Hill Bourbon and Jack Daniels rye whiskey barrels with strawberry, vanilla bean, and cocoa nib.
– Room A Thousand Years Wide: Brewed with the finest Simpsons malts and aged in Heaven Hill bourbon barrels for toffee, caramel, and dried fruit in a smooth 13.4% barleywine.
– You Only Live: ABV:7%/milkshake IPA with lactose, vanilla, and galaxy hops.