- This event has passed.
Year Five Anniversary Showcase: Georgia Beer Garden
June 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
If you missed trying our newest releases at Year Five – don’t fret! We’re touring ATL this Summer with tap takeovers at some of your favorite bars and restaurants!
Our next stop is Georgia Beer Garden in Edgewood, so come say hey to the team, and find out what’s new at Orpheus!
Check our main events page for the full list of where you can find specialty Orpheus beers on tap this Summer!
– This again: ABV: 7%/ Sour ale with pineapple, pink guava, and vanilla.
– You only live: ABV:7%/Milkshake IPA with lactose, vanilla, and Galaxy hops.
– Circularity: Despite its pure strawberry nose, this 4% strawberry Berliner Weisse stays closer to our roots of dry, soft, fermentation-forward beers than the aggressively fruity beers you now expect whenever berries are involved. Circularity is easily drinkable with layers of red fruit from the actual fruit and fermentation with our wild Mother.
– Mimicry of volition: Loads of Mosaic and Columbus bring bright pineapple and tangerine to this 6.7% IPA. Some dankness rounds out the hop flavors, and wheat makes it nice and soft.
– Searching for flowers on well-worn paths: After removing last year’s Un-Reborn Again and I Am Only Memories from their cherries and raspberries, we added fresh beer to the used fruit and let it go wild for a year. We finished with white grape juice for a 7% beer reminiscent of rosé – vinous and dry, but juicy with subtle red fruit and light acidity.